Wednesday, January 15, 2014

INTO THE WOODS [2011/04/22]

So as I type this, I'm sitting in the green room of the '92 Theater, waiting for Into The Woods to start! (...I am obviously not in the first scene, or I would have a very big problem.)

I've mentioned ITW in a few of my previous posts, since it's been taking up a lot of my time recently. In fact, it's taken up the vast majority of my non-class time this week. Whoo, tech week! (Otherwise affectionately known as Hell Week, which tends to be an accurate description.)

This is really less of a post than a shill to tell everyone that if you happen at Wesleyan this weekend, you should definitely come see Into The Woods! We opened last night, and obviously you won't be able to make it for tonight's performance, but we have a matinee at 2 tomorrow and then an evening show at 7. (Just get to the box office early to make sure you get a ticket!) I'm totally not biased at all when I say it's awesome. Seriously.


Poster created by our lovely director, Jenna. Isn't it fantastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment